Vendors inside Palms Ballroom will be allowed to setup Friday after sound check, approximately 9pm, or 7am Saturday.
Outside vendors may setup after 6pm on Friday.
REGISTRATION WILL BE AT THE KEY BALLROOM friday afternoon. DO NOT GO TO THE PALMS BALLROOM
Kumu's Hula: Nani Ko'olau
(The first 3 verses will be played twice and ha'ina)
E Komo Mai...Come Share the Spirit of Aloha at
Ho'ike Hawai'i's 20th Hula Competition &
The Mākaha Sons in Concert!
July 22 & 23, 2017
Theme for 2017 is:
Aloha 'Ia Na 'Imi Loa (Love and Affection To The Far Seekers)
Saturday 7/22/17: Doors open at 8am; Hawaiian competition begins at 9am to 12 noon. Lunch break 12 noon - 1pm. Competition resumes 1pm to 5pm. Makaha Sons Concert: Doors open at 7pm and ends at 10pm.
Sunday 7/23/17: Doors open at 8am; Polynesian competition begins at 9am to 11:30am. Hoike Hawaii 20th Year Tribute celebration 11:30am - 12:30pm. Lunch break 12:30pm - 1:30pm. Competition resumes 1:30pm - 4pm. Toa Afi fire knife competition starts at dusk, approximately 6:30pm.
Please note that these are approximate hours as live competition can alter planned time schedules.
Mahalo to everyone who participated and supported Ho'ike Hawai'i's successful 19th annual hula competition of July 2016.
The success of our event is due to the support and participation of everyone who attended icluding all the people who did exhibition shows. To all the Kumu and Halau who have participated in our Orlando. Florida Hula Competition mahalo for your kokua to preserve and support the Polynesian culture and sharing it with the people of Florida. Hoike Hawai'i Coordinators
~COMPETITION ENTRY HAS EXPIRED
~ ONLINE TICKET SALE EXPIRES 7/10/17
~ ONE-DAY Admission for COMPETITION event & concert TICKETS WILL BE available at the door.
Songs reserved UPON fees received by us.
- Ia 'Oe E Ka La E 'Alohi Nei –Hau'oli Hula Halau
- Lei Moa'ulahiwa - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Ka P'okela A'o Ni'ihau - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Lei Wili A Ke Aloha - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Wainiha - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Maui Kamaha'o - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Mauinuiakama - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- E Wai'anae –Halau Ho'omau Ana I Ka Nohona Hawai'i
- Aloha Tower/Royal Hawaiian Hotel –Hau'oli Hula Halau
- Ka Ipo Lei Manu –Malia Rogers (Solo, Cat C)
- E Nihi Ka Hele –Halau Kahealani
- Hilo Hula –Halau Kahealani
- Wahine 'Ilikea –Hanalei Dancers
- Kimo Henderson Hula –Hanalei Dancers
- Hawai'i No E Ka 'Oi –Halau Hula 'O hoku'olino
- Ku'u Hoaloa –Halau Hula 'O hoku'olino
- Ha'aheo Kaimana Hila –Halau Hula 'O hoku'olino
- Ka Wailele O Nu'uanu –Halau Hula 'O hoku'olino
- Queens Jubilee –Halau Hula 'O hoku'olino
- He Nani No Kaluako'i –Halau Hula 'Kaleo'koaiwa
- Ka Ipo Lei Manu –Halau Hula 'Kaleo'koaiwa (Solo, Cat D)
- No Luna I Ka Hale Kai– Halau Ho'omau Ana I Ka Nohona Hawai'i
- No Ka Ma'alewa – Halau Ho'omau Ana I Ka Nohona Hawai'i
- Liliu'e –Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Nani - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- Ni'ihau - Halau Hula Keali'i O Nalani
- He Mele Maka'ika'i no –Halau Kahealani
- Emalani (He Ui a He Ninau Keia) –Halau Kahealani-
- E Ho'i Ka Nani i Mana –Halau Kahealani
- Kunihi Ka'ena Holo i Ka Malie –Halau Kahealani
- E Ho'i Ke Aloha I Ni'ihau –Maoli Hula Studios
- A Maunakea O Ka Lani –Maoli Hula Studio
- Ka Uo'uo a ka Hawai'i –Maile Rogers